Where does our Food Come From Series- Kingman BLC
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
2475 E Beverly Ave, Kingman, AZ 86409 (map)
K12’s Kingman Blended Learning Cohort’s Common Cause Community Conversation: FOOD!
Who: All AZVA and InSight students k-12 and our comunity!
Where: Kingman Blended Learning Center and virtually in Blackboard.
2475 E Beverly Ave, Kingman, AZ 86409
When: Five Fridays: October 26th, November 9th, November 16th, December 7th, and December 14th. 11:00 am -12:00 pm
What: Community collaboration.
Why: You will understand our food system, hear what others are doing, infer the need to act and then go act.
Hosted by Leslie Fox --AZVA Service-Learning Teacher
- Member of Arizona Department of Agriculture Food and Agriculture Policy Council
- Cornucopia Community Advocates’ Food Recovery Coordinator
- Food Safety Manager
- Farm to Market Liaison
Participants will: understand our food system, hear what others are doing, infer the need to act and then possibly go act.
1. A call to Action: A view of what people are doing in action in Arizona in regards to food. Do you see a need to act to change the predominant food system?
2. Participants choice: Do you want to do something to improve the Food System?
1. Share our efforts: A look at what participants are doing or starting to create
2. A community celebration and call to action for continuing these conversations next semester.