K8 SCIENCE & ENGINEERING FAIR- ONLINE Info Session
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Contest is open to all AZVA students in grades K – 12th Grades.
For more info, please see the Science Fair smore newsletter here: https://www.smore.com/1h380
* Information Session: January 18 - check your class connect scheduled for link to room!
On MARCH 7th -
* Entries set up between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
* Judging from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
* Doors open to the public from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
* Grand Prize winners announced at 5:00 PM.
* Multiple 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons awarded at each grade level.
* One Grand Prize winner selected for each grade band:
K-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, and High School (9-12th)
* 1st place winners for grades 5 - 12th, will have the opportunity to compete in the Arizona State Science and Engineering Fair.
PLEASE EMAIL BECKY at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Rule books below.
*** The AZVA Science and Engineering Fair Guide Book for rules and requirements.
*** Students in grades 5 - 12 considering entering the Arizona State Science and Engineering Fair must adhere to all rules and regulations of that competition.